Last Train to Bunbury



It has taken over twelve months for me to finally be able to announce the release of the third book in my latest series, Last Train to Bunbury. Another Aussie bush poetry romp set against the backdrop of some brilliant full colour railway photography, this book takes in the far south west corner of Western Australia and is the result of my spending the summer of 2017/2018 in the Margaret River Region.

Having never been to the other side of the country before, the book took twelve months careful planning to make it coincide with my wife Denise and I celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary early in 2018. Finally, a further twelve months later, those memories of driving through tall Karri forests and bouncing down dusty red dirt tracks in a little rental car to photograph some long forgotten railway stations, can rest safely within the covers and find a place to reside on my bookshelf. Without a doubt, this will go down as the most expensive book project I have produced to date!

  

Last Train to Bunbury is available now through the following channels, along with the first two installments in this series at the special introductory price of $24.99 AUD (+gst and postage). Unfortunately prices for these books will have to be revised later this year. So by ordering now you'll be sure to get the first three books at a much cheaper price!

   (and look for signed copies available on my eBay store)

Comments

Popular Posts