Model Railway Weathered Wonders



Model Railway Weathered Wonders this month becomes my 22nd book release in a career that now spans back to 2006. The book explains how to turn a shiny new, out-of-the-box railway model, into a decrepit weather beaten wonder. With stock soon to hit the shelves of Australia's leading hobby stores, I couldn't let the occassion pass me by without once more laying out the obligatory launch platter on our table, and posing my latest book beside an array of wine and cheese!


My 5th Philden Model Railway book is out now!

That means there is now only one more book to follow! Having already explained back in May when announcing the release of Model Railway Backdrop Basics that 2023 will be my last, I'm equal parts thrilled and struggling to get through the final tasks I've set myself for the remainder of the year. I have a model railway club book appearance, two model train show weekends, a keynote speaker role at the 2023 BRMA Convention... and a final book to write, all before the middle of November!

While I take a few weeks break inbetween books to head into my airbrushing studio in the garage to weather up another batch of model trains, it seems I'm more excited about planning a road trip with my wife at the end of it all. I'm looking forward to a big August-September-October as I finish Phillip Overton's story in 2023 with a 23rd and final book, and step into a new phase of life.

Hopefully my work will remain as a lasting legacy to a man, a writer and his love of model railways, for years to come. Model Railway Weathered Wonders is out now, and available through the links above and on my books page. Inside you'll find all the tips and secrets into how to transform your models into a nicely weathered wonder!

Available now!



Comments

Popular Posts