AMRM Feature Book Review

The December issue of Australian Model Railway Magazine features a review of my two latest model railway themed books. Model Railway Weathered Wonders and Model Railway Backdrop Basics were both given a glowing review in Australia's premier model railway magazine when describing the helpful methods outlined within the pages of my highly popular how-to books.


News broke to me by way of a friend, who phoned me while I was on holidays recently with my wife Denise. At the time we were driving south to Victoria's Great Ocean Road, so it was a nice surprise to pull off the highway and walk into a newsagency in Goulburn, New South Wales, to find a pile of almost 20 copies prominently displayed. Being a long time reader, I still prefer to buy my copies of AMRM from my local newsagency back in Brisbane as a way of keeping the hobby visible on the magazine rack.

 

My 5 Philden Model Railway books have proven to be popular, both online and through hobby shops in Australia. However, plans to have a 6th title available early in 2024 have been delayed somewhat due to my decision to return to full-time study in 2024. As such, the next instalment will now likely follow in late 2024. Meanwhile, you can still grab a copy of any of my titles through the links found on my Books page.

Comments

Popular Posts