Layout Revamp Video Review


The final instalment in my model railway how-to series of books, was featured in this month's edition of Australian Model Railway News.


If you haven't become a fan of Will James' Railways blog or his popular program on YouTube already, do yourself a favour and subscribe to his Will James' Railways channel to keep up to date with all things trains and model railways Down Under.

For a self-published author of model railway books, co-promoting my books through other individual's media channels has been an integral way of getting my name out there over the course of the past decade. And it feels like I have had Will's support right from the very first book in this series, Build A Bookshelf Layout, back in 2021. Now as I leave this series behind and head in a new creative direction, my heartfelt thanks are extended to a wonderful ambassador to the hobby of model railways.

All the very best for the future Will.

Revamp An Existing Layout is available online and in-store through the links on my Books page.

   

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts