Great Aussie Campfire Poems short film

 


August 2024 sees the premiere of my second YouTube poetry/short film compilation, with the video Great Aussie Campfire Poems showcasing some of finest work from my book, Great Aussie Campfire Poems, which was released back in October 2021.



This presentation marks the beginning of my collaborations under the Phillcreations banner and will take my poetic works to a new audience beyond the covers of a book.

Poetry has always been more than simply words on a page, and it was a delight to lend my voice to this project and have some creative geniuses bring my Aussie bush verse to life to the sound of a crackling fire and crickets chirping into the night.



Click on the links above to view the short film. Premiere is set for 7:00 pm Wednesday night Australian Eastern Standard time, 28 August 2024. The book is available in print and eBook online through the links on the Books page.

Comments

Popular Posts