Favourite Australian Railway Scenes

Surprise encore release for 2021. A sequel for Favourite Australian Railway Stations!


I've kept this closely under wraps for the best part of 2021, but in a surprise announcement, Favourite Australian Railway Scenes is now available. Proof of this momentous occassion can be garnered from the above photo, which shows it is possible to orchestrate a grand book launch in the midst of a Global Pandemic. Albeit, a launch party for two.


To ensure I wasn't just sitting alone at my desk, I spared no expense on putting on an elaborate spread to be sure that my wife would join me on the couch, and you should have seen the launch party. The two seater couch was packed!


Nonsense and celebratory prattle aside, in the midst of pandemic-led border closures and restrictions here in Australia over the course of the past two years, suddenly my personal collection of over 10,000 railway images that I have taken across Australia since the dawn of the digital camera have become valuable. Even if I wanted to set off on a cross-country trip to photograph some remaining, decrepit, half fallen down railway structure in some far flung corner of the country, right now I simply couldn't. It led to me sit and once more collate another Favourite Australian Railway collection in the wake of how well 2020's release of Favourite Stations was received.


So now that this book featuring 80 unique never before seen images is available, once more in hardback, softcover, eBook or as a .PDF download, I can return to completing the next new release/releases I have planned for 2021. "What might that be?' I hear you ask. Well, you'll just have to wait and see.



60 page premium colour featuring 80 images.

  


Favourite Australian Railway Scenes is now available through Blurb, with the title to become available on iBooks in the coming weeks. (Click on the links above). Watch out for a special offer of signed copies available through my Philden Model Railway eBay store next month!


Once again, a huge thank you to all my readers, both here and on phildenmodelrailway , your ongoing support is much appreciated.

Phill O

2nd October, 2021

Comments

Popular Posts